As an administrator, you have the option of updating any user's profile including their password.
To do this:
- From the menu go to Admin > Users. The View All Users page appears.
- Click the Edit link to the far right of the user to modify. The Edit User page appears.
- Click the Change Password link to access the Edit Password page.
- In the New Password field, type the new password the user will enter to log in to the application.
- In the Repeat New Password field, type the same password entered above.
- Click Save to save the new password and return to the Edit User page.
- Click Save.
Note: Another option is to have the user change their own password by updating their profile after they log into Petly Plans.