- Place the mouse pointer over the Menu and select Admin > Users. The View All Users page appears.
- Click the Edit link to the far right of the user to modify. The Edit User page appears.
- Click the Change Password link to access the Edit Password page.
- In the New Password field, type the new password the user will enter to log in to the application.
- In the Repeat New Password field, type the same password entered above.
- Click the Save button to save the new password and return to the Edit User page.
- Click the Save button to save any additional changes and return to the View All Users page.
Modified on: Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 10:12 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.