If a search of the knowledge base does not provide the necessary answer to a question or there is an issue with the Petly Plans software application, email firstname.lastname@example.org or create a support ticket to request assistance. A representative will email a response within 24 hours Monday – Friday during normal business hours.
- Within the Petly Plans application, place the mouse pointer over the user name in the upper right area of the page.
- Select Helpdesk. The Petly Plans Help Desk opens in a different tab on the browser.
- Click New Support Ticket. A Submit a ticket form appears.
- In the Customer Email field, type the email address of the person to contact; press TAB. If this is the first time this email has been used to request support, a Name field appears. If this occurs, type the name of the contact and, in the Hospital Name field, type the name of the practice.
- In the Subject field, type a brief description of the issue; press TAB. Any solution that matches text typed in the Subject line display on the right.
- Do one of the following:
- If there is a solution, click the hyperlink to view that answer.
- If there is not a matching solution, continue with step 8.
- In the Description of Issue field, type additional details about the request such as the client,pet or plan with the issue and any information of which support should be aware.
- If necessary, attach any file(s) to include with the request in the Attach a file field by clicking the Browse button to search for and select the appropriate file(s). (Example: A screenshot of the issue.)
- Type the code listed in the Captcha™ field provided.
- Click the Submit button to send the information to the Support team. The email address listed on the request will receive a confirmation email.
- Check the email address used to submit the request for a response from the Support team.
- If additional information or follow-up is needed, reply to the response email. Once the request is resolved, an additional Ticket Resolved confirmation email will be sent indicating the request has been closed.
Note: Use the Cancel button to exit without sending the support request.